Friday, February 3, 2012

Zone Fueling-Day1

I've decided, to keep myself in check with my nutrition and portions. I'm going to write out my daily meals.

WARNING: I eat a lottt! And I also eat weird things...

Breakfast: Protein-1 egg
Fat-1/2 slice swiss cheese with mustard...
Carbs,protein and fat:12 oz smoothie-
Carbohydrates Include: 1/2 banana, spinach, various fruits including: frozen raspberries, marion-berries, strawberries, peaches, 1/2 apple, 1/2 orange
Protein: 1.5 tbls protein powder, almond milk
Fat-1 tbls almond butter
(Didn't drink all of that in one serving. It made about 28oz by guesstimate.)
Other(s)- "spark"-(my caffeine fix), water, mustard.

After WOD snack: 8oz smoothie (see above)-contains fat, protein and carbs
Other carbs: 1/2 banana
1 orange slice

Lunch: Protein-4oz chicken
Carbs-1.5 cups spinach
Fat-shredded parmesean cheese
Other-1.5 tbls french dressing...yea, yea that's kinda a lot... Idfc

Pre-Workout snack: Carbs-1 apple
Fat-1 tbls almond butter

Time for zumba party! Will post dinner later!
I plan to stick to this zone type diet for the next 30 days. Holla! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment