Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Some more life and crossfit



These are examples of crossfitters who have the physique I am totally working for. By the way, I have found that there is not a huge pool of female crossfit pictures I am able to find online. Maybe if I knew more names of the top crossfitters in the world, then I could find more pictures... Well I thought I'd at least share these pics. Chisled much?
Dang! The only way to attain this body of coarse is not only training xfit, but simultaneously eating like a crossfitter.

I had this breakfast-I believe it is a 2 block meal. If I am reading and understanding correctly.

-Protein-2 blocks-2 eggs
-Carb-1 block-2 cups of spinach, + I had strawberries which are not pictured here.

-Fat-2 blocks-2 tbls avocado (approx.)

I am excited to say I will be joining a fellow crossfitter for a road trip to Boise, Id. this weekend where she will get certified as a level 1 trainer! I am so excited to get out of this town, even though I will mostly be busy studying, while she goes to the 2 day cert.

Also, on another exciting note, I will be teaching spin classes sooner than I thought! Within the next couple of weeks I will probably be teaching noon classes on Mondays! Woot Woot!
I will also be teaching tonight's crossfit class and plan on doing crossfit sometime today as well. My legs are still not recovered from Friday's WOD-Chelsea. And likely they got a little bit burned out from teaching the first 1/2 hr of spin yesterday and showing how to do a CTP (clean, thruster, push up) during crossfit, multiple times...

(A few hours later)

Completed today's WOD a couple of hours ago-pulled the most rounds out of everyone at the gym. Completed 16 rounds of death by...burpees. All real burpees, I might add. No cheater ones.

I also helped teach my second spin class, in which, Dani told me it would hopefully be the last one I'm trained in. Likewise, I did my second full crossfit class by myself. Twas dandy.


Food-wise for the rest of the day was eh...

Fell back into my coffee addiction. I have to get out...

Didn't eat much the rest of the day.

Vanilla luna bar for lunch- Lots of carbs-26 grams, 10 grams protein and 6 grams of fat. So pretty much a 2 block meal right there! Danngg. 3 blocks for carbs, 1 1/4ish blocks of protein and 2 blocks of fat!

Added in a handful of almonds-unsalted (technically more fat...)
A little salad before my first work out.

Did the 2 workouts (45 min of spin, Death by Burpees) + taught crossfit class.

Protein shake-don't know the exact portions. I think protein was like 17 grams? Alootta!

Then rest of my salad from earlier, plus little peice of salmon with lemon flavored cod liver oil-nummy... + bbq sauce.

Strawberries for dessert!

Well I have lots of things to do so going to end this blog entry.

Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment