Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Loving Life

Eating Paleo is HARD.

Day 3, I gave into some homemade enchiladas.
However, I've noticed a difference within just the last couple of days. I have been upping my work outs, working out harder than I usually can do in a 3 day period, sleeping less and yet feeling better overall.--Interestingly enough...

Speaking of food and eating, more and more food videos keep coming up. Today, one on the crossfit site came up that totally hits the bottom line. Nutrition is everything.


Already did one work out today.
Crossfit:
50 Back Squats (55lbs)
2 mile run
50 Back Squats

21. 52min.

Pretty good considering I am not a fan of running. Even so, I need to keep working on running. Thus the goal of my first half marathon in 11 weeks.

2 more miles today. Plus 45 min. spin class. Plus teaching crossfit.
Long day but I love it! This is how I want to live my life forever. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment