Tuesday, March 27, 2012

3/27/2012

Here's what my day looks like Tues. March 27th, 2012.

Gotta love the awesome white(green)board I just went and bought too! Bought a couple, one for my own personal use and one to use for the new fitness program I will be starting.

Seeing that I am going to start teaching a new fitness program in a week, I am rushing to come up with routines, music, equiptment and skills I am going to be using in this program.

Fortuanantly, the internet has lots of useful information to help me get started. :)
www.myomytv.com/start-here-best-beginners-home-workout-routines-ten-minutes-a-day/

As always my struggle for food has been what is the downfall in my maximum fitness potential...
Needless to say, I gave into my coffee addiction this morning. :( One day at a time though, I will get stronger, better and I am still working on eating as paleo as possible. Food is my ultimate drug. In fact, I would go as far as to say that it's my coffee drink. I can go everyday eating almost exclusively paleo except for the coffee. Without it, I get agitated.

Yesterday was a really insanely hard work out day. Despite the amount of working out I did, I am not at all sore. The only thing I really noticed was I was unable to sleep very well. Dreams of my past as a gymnast haunted me and I awoke late, at 10am. Even now, a few minutes from 1pm, I am still exhausted.

Even so, I g2g get my work outs in.
First one will be taking my just recently prego sister for a run/walk. First time exercising much for her so I am excited to get her out of the house.
Then got to get my own run in, to prepare myself for the 1/2 marathon I'm training for in June. It's going to be happening 2 days after my 21st birthday...So we'll see how that goes, needless to say, I plan to have a mostly sober birthday and intend to run the 1/2 marathon as a sort of gift to myself. :)
Going to try to go to crossfit at 4pm. We'll see if that happens.
Lastly, gonna do tabata tonight.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment